A LIM is a report issued by a city or district council that provides information known to the council in respect of a specific property.
A LIM contains specific information known to Council about a property and usually includes:
* details of land features which may affect its use or its capacity to support buildings or other structures, such as erosion, subsidence, or flooding.
* zoning or town planning information relevant to the property
* details of rates and any outstanding rates
* building consents or building permits that have been issued
* resource consents for other purposes
* details of public or private draining services to the property
* wind zone information
* details of any heritage buildings, sites, trees, or other objects
Weblink: Specimen LIM Report