- Land Size: 5047 sqm
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Shed, Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Closed), Ducted heating, Other (DVS)
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, 2 x wall ovens, 3x Dishwasher draws, waste disposal, Range Hood, Heated towel Rails x3, wetback fireplace, DVS, Air Conditioning, Heat pump in bed 5 and office, security system, fridge
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Other (Butlers Pantry)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info, Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info, Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Water, Rural
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Manicured, Other (Woodshed)
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric
- Water supply: Tank (size: 2x 5000L)
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Garden Art
About this listing
Private, peaceful, in a highly sought after location, this quality property will cover your family's wish list.
Set on a 5047m2 site, a single level brick and tile home with stunning grounds. This really is one of those properties that needs to be visited to take in all that is on offer.
Well presented, on a North facing site, this home with its large workshop enjoys a stunning outlook to the Okura Estuary and rural views.
A well thought out layout of the home ensures easy living - with its floor plan designed with family in mind. The kitchen is the hub of this home, an entertainer's delight complete with butler's pantry. The spacious living areas offer amazing views, and flows to the deck with both sun drenched and sheltered areas so you can enjoy the outdoors no matter what the weather. There is a large lawn area for the children to play or would be a perfect spot to put in a pool.
All bedrooms are generous, with the 5th bedroom suited for extended family, or as a work from home business and office, or could be a great home theatre. There are a lot of extras to make this an absolute pleasure to live in.
The house has double internal garaging with the bonus of a separate large double garage/workshop, with a mezzanine area that is ideal for the home handyman, car enthusiast, or great space for the boat, or multitude of toys. An extra room to the side of the garage is currently set up as a home gym. Off street parking galore to add into the mix.
Okura is a great place with its semi rural feel on the city fringe, many locals living in the area for decades. It remains a desirable areas for its' close proximity to Albany and the Bays whilst providing those lucky enough to live there, an enviable lifestyle. You are handy to Albany Mall, Schools and Motorway access, the Bays and the beaches - making this an absolute pleasure to live in, and provides convenience into the mix for the busy family. Come for a viewing and make sure you are one of the lucky people able to call this special place home.
If you would like to view the property documents please copy and paste the link below to your browser: